The new collection of Beach Tennis rackets arises to respond to the high expectations that our players have on the brand. The Drop Shot Spektro 7.0 BT shovel represents a high quality model that will allow you a high performance in each game. Especially this model is intended for those players with great control in the game.
Regarding its characteristics, the most notable are the Classic Oval format , the double tubular carbon frame , the Rectangle Carbon 24k faces , and technologies such as CURV360 and 3D face . The Eva Soft core of low density and lightness that allows the hitting system to evolve, improves the feeling on impact and obtains a high playability.
On the faces , TriaXial, TeXtreme and Curv360 technologies are used, which, combined, provide this Drop Shot Spektro 7.0 BT with a soft, forceful hit and with an extra bounce or output to make playability an absolute pleasure.
In the inner core, the Tech variant is used , a rubber with greater hardness and elasticity that allows, at the same time, great control and control of the ball with a comfortable sensation of hitting.
The model surprises, in addition to its quality, for its striking aesthetics. The Drop Shot Spektro 7.0 BT racket sports striking colors that give it a modern and unique touch. Turquoise blue and fuchsia stand out against the somber black tone. Its details make the product take personality.
Spektro 7.0 BT Drop Shot Technologies
Our products are born from innovative technologies that allow us to offer a high quality product, up to your expectations.
- TRIAXIAL CARBON: it is a carbon developed and woven in 3 directions, in this way, in addition to giving more consistency to the face of the racket, it gives a much faster ball output since this carbon, having a 3-way arrangement, It provides 100% the same mechanical reaction to hitting the bag, regardless of the direction of the hit.
- CURV 360: Thermoplastic sheet, thermoformed that provides maximum resistance.
- EVA TECH: It is a rubber with greater hardness and elasticity, which provides greater control in experienced players, providing greater ball feel.
- 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide greater spin to the ball in shots where maximum spin should be given to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
- SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the handle of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm super absorbent cork coating is inserted, to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player takes the racket. Drop Shot rackets, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- LOOK: With a 3-dimensional look, it provides a futuristic aesthetic and a unique gaming sensation. Iridescent aesthetics, it changes the color of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology.
Features Drop Shot Spektro 7.0 BT
Product type: Beach Tennis Racket
Shape: Classic Oval
Game level: Advanced and professional with great level and control.
Structure: Twin Tubular System
Faces: Rectangle Carbon + TeXtreme + CURV 360 +3D
Core: Eva Tech