Bronco BE UNIQUE 2023
BRONCO DROP SHOT RACKET
This season the new Drop Shot Bronco model is born, within the Be Unique line. The Drop Shot Bronco racket not only attracts attention at first sight due to its attractive aesthetics, but once you try it you won't want to play with another model.
The model has been made in a round format and Eva SOFT rubber, the rubber with the least density, which will benefit by increasing the power with which the ball is fired with each hit. In addition, in terms of its qualities we can mention its wide impact zone, its very sensitive and dynamic mid-balance to enhance versatility and its unusual attacking performance thanks to the combination of materials.
In addition, for the manufacture of the Drop Shot Bronco Racket , it has been combined with Rectangle Carbon 18K faces and the CURV 360 technologies and the 3D Face roughness. The heart of the racket has been designed with broken angles ; whose main function is to make the structure of the heart more resistant while reducing vibrations during the beating.
Some of the most innovative technologies on the market have been used for its preparation, two examples of this are; SMART HOLES SYSTEM and TEXTREME TECHNOLOGY. It is aimed at those advanced level players looking for quality, resistance and durability in the product. Due to its quality and prestige, the racket has been oriented towards those expert players who seek excellence in their game.
As a novelty this season, iridescent tracings are incorporated into its aesthetics. Its main quality lies in the fact that depending on the position and light that the product reflects, one color or another can be observed.
Bronco Drop Shot Technologies
Some of the technologies incorporated into the production of our models are some of the most advanced on the market, which implies a significant advance in terms of technical specifications.
• EVA SOFT: It is a rubber whose main property is great elasticity and lightness, providing greater power and a wider sweet spot that provides greater comfort in the game, due to its elasticity. Drop Shot rackets with Eva Soft have greater durability, a better finish on the racket and very good vibration absorption.
• 18K CARBON RECTANGLE: Last generation 18K carbon, 18,000 filaments. Developed by T-Extreme with a rectangular format, for a greater mechanical action of flexion and reaction, producing a faster reaction when hitting the ball.
• TEXTREME TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon with 24,000 carbon filaments per thread, resistant and flexible. Ideal for rackets with maximum control and power. The rackets made with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving the player an extreme ball feel.
• SMART HOLES SYSTEM: Hole distribution system on the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape and that provides a better development of mechanical forces at the time of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
• 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide greater spin to the ball in shots where maximum spin should be given to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
• ERGO PROTECTOR: Nylon protector adhered to the racket, without perforation of the frame so as not to weaken it. Very light and replaceable.
• POLYAMIDE PROTECTION BUMPER: Polyamide and nylon protector glued on the upper part of the edge of the racket, in the area where it receives all the impacts with the wall and the ground. This protector is glued with an Eva rubber band that acts as a shock absorber to reduce the chances of breakage due to blows.
• LOOK: Iridescent, it changes the colour of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology
Features Drop Shot Bronco
Product type: Padel racket
Game level: Advanced and professional
Structure: Twin Tubular System
Faces: Carbon 18K + 3D
Core: Eva Soft
I have been using an Explorer Pro soft for 2 years which I loved but this racket is just spot on. It has all the control and more of the pro soft and packs a lot more punch all round. I lent it to a few friends (and my wife) and immediately all 6 of them went and bought one. You could tell as soon as they hit it they loved it. Round face, longer grip than usual which I like and a narrow throat which again I like. I recommend always using an overgrip.