This season the new Drop Shot Tacoma model is born within the Be Unique line. It is intended for those expert players who seek excellence in their game. The Drop Shot Tacoma Racquet is characterised by its great dynamism, great playability and high resistance.
The model has been made in a teardrop format and Eva Pro rubber, an intermediate rubber that offers power as well as control. Some of its features are:
- Wide impact area
- Very sensitive and dynamic mid-balance to enhance versatility
- Unusual performance in attack thanks to the combination of materials.
It has been combined with a Twin Tubular System -based frame , faces that combine Rectangle Carbon 24K with CURV 360 technologies and 3D Face roughness
The Drop Shot Tacoma Shovel has a Premium manufacturing in which the SMART HOLES SYSTEM and TEXTREME TECHNOLOGY technology stands out. It is aimed at those advanced level players looking for quality, resistance and durability in the product. The heart of the racket has been designed with broken angles ; whose main function is to make the structure of the heart more resistant while reducing vibrations during the beating.
Regarding its aesthetics, we can affirm that it is a model with a very accentuated character. It has been manufactured in black tones that are combined with orange and blue details, making the Drop Shot Tacoma Shovel a unique model.
As a novelty this season, iridescent tracings are incorporated into its aesthetics. Its main quality lies in the fact that depending on the position and light that the product reflects, one color or another can be observed.
Tacoma Drop Shot Technologies
Some of the technologies incorporated into the production of our models are some of the most advanced on the market, which implies a significant advance in terms of technical specifications.
• EVA PRO: It is a harder rubber than Eva Soft and less than Eva Tech, its elasticity provides greater control in experienced players, providing greater touch and ball output, with a medium-high ball speed.
• RECTANGLE CARBON 24K: Last generation 24K carbon, 24,000 filaments. Developed by T-Extreme with a rectangular format, for a greater mechanical action of flexion and reaction, producing a faster reaction when hitting the ball.
• TEXTREME TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon with 24,000 carbon filaments per thread, resistant and flexible. Ideal for rackets with maximum control and power. The rackets made with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving the player an extreme ball feel.
• SMART HOLES SYSTEM: Hole distribution system on the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape and that provides a better development of mechanical forces at the time of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
• 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide greater spin to the ball in shots where maximum spin should be given to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
• ERGO PROTECTOR: Nylon protector adhered to the racket, without perforation of the frame so as not to weaken it. Very light and replaceable.
• POLYAMIDE PROTECTION BUMPER: Polyamide and nylon protector glued on the upper part of the edge of the racket, in the area where it receives all the impacts with the wall and the ground. This protector is glued with an Eva rubber band that acts as a shock absorber to reduce the chances of breakage due to blows.
• LOOK: Iridescent, it changes the color of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology
Features Drop Shot Tacoma
Product type: Padel racket
Game level: Advanced and professional
Structure: Twin Tubular System
Faces: Rectangle Carbon 24K + 3D
Core: Eva Pro