X-Bass BE UNIQUE 2023
DROP SHOT X-BASS PADDLE
This season the new Drop Shot X-BSS model is born within the Be Unique line. The Drop Shot X-Bass Shovel will become a trend this season. Its qualities define it as a padel racket of great durability, resistance and quality; In addition to having an attractive design.
The model has been made in a teardrop format and Eva Pro rubber, an intermediate rubber that offers power as well as control. In addition, in terms of its qualities we can mention its wide impact zone, its very sensitive and dynamic mid-balance to enhance versatility and its unusual attacking performance thanks to the combination of materials.
In addition, the manufacture of the Drop Shot X-Bass Racket has been combined with a Twin Tubular System -based frame , faces that combine Rectangle Carbon 18K with CURV 360 technologies and 3D Face roughness. The heart of the racket has been designed with broken angles ; whose main function is to make the structure of the heart more resistant while reducing vibrations during the beating.
Some of the most innovative technologies on the market have been used for its preparation, two examples of this are; SMART HOLES SYSTEM and TEXTREM TECHNOLOGY. It is aimed at those advanced level players looking for quality, resistance and durability in the product. Due to its quality and prestige, the racket has been oriented towards those expert players who seek excellence in their game.
As a novelty this season, iridescent tracings are incorporated into its aesthetics. Its main quality lies in the fact that depending on the position and light that the product reflects, one color or another can be observed.
Drop Shot X-Bass Technologies
Some of the technologies incorporated into the production of our models are some of the most advanced on the market, which implies a significant advance in terms of technical specifications.
• EVA PRO: It is a harder rubber than Eva Soft and less than Eva Tech, its elasticity provides greater control in experienced players, providing greater touch and ball output, with a medium-high ball speed.
• 18K CARBON RECTANGLE: Last generation 18K carbon, 18,000 filaments. Developed by T-Extreme with a rectangular format, for a greater mechanical action of flexion and reaction, producing a faster reaction when hitting the ball.
• TEXTREM TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon with 18,000 carbon filaments per thread, resistant and flexible. Ideal for rackets with maximum control and power. The rackets made with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving the player an extreme ball feel.
• SMART HOLES SYSTEM: Hole distribution system on the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape and that provides a better development of mechanical forces at the time of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
• 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide greater spin to the ball in shots where maximum spin should be given to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
• ERGO PROTECTOR: Nylon protector adhered to the racket, without perforation of the frame so as not to weaken it. Very light and replaceable.
• POLYAMIDE PROTECTION BUMPER: Polyamide and nylon protector glued on the upper part of the edge of the racket, in the area where it receives all the impacts with the wall and the ground. This protector is glued with an Eva rubber band that acts as a shock absorber to reduce the chances of breakage due to blows.
• LOOK: Iridescent, it changes the colour of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology
Features Drop Shot X--Bass
Product type: Padel racket
Game level: Advanced and professional
Structure: Twin Tubular System
Faces: Carbon 18K + 3D
Core: Eva Pro